From £22,000 P/A basic plus & benefits
Smart Solutions are recruiting for an Onsite Coordinator to join our team on a permanent basis.
Do you have a passion for speaking to people? Have you worked in contact centre environment? Are you looking too step away from weekend work, and see an end to call time targets? We are now looking for determined and engaging individuals who would like to develop a career in recruitment!
Based onsite in Abercynon with our key industrial client, the Onsite Coordinator will support our Consultants with recruitment of live positions. You will manage the candidate journey from start to finish. You may be required to support with on-call responsibilities at times so some flexibility may be required
- Making outbound calls to candidates who have applied for existing jobs
- Advertising live positions, shortlisting and application feedback management
- Building relationships with Candidates on the telephone
- Telephone pre-screening candidates
- Sourcing candidates through job boards
- Registering candidates for employment. This will include uploading documents onto the on-line recruitment system, recruitment administration, creation of interview packs and dealing with simple recruitment queries.
- Booking candidates into work
- On-call duties- absence reporting and backfilling of temporary workers
- Supporting with client contact and updates in Consultant absence
- Travelling to Client sites for onsite Staff check- ins may be required at times
Skills & Experience Required:
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous experience working within a fast paced contact centre environment preferred
- Full UK Driving Licence and access to own vehicle desirable
- Proactive with the ability to work and manage time effectively
- Resilient and able to work as part of a team
- Previous Recruitment Administration/ Recruitment Resourcer experience desirable
- Strong communication skills
What We Offer You:
- Above market basic salary, Performance Bonus & On-call Allowance
- Medical cash plan
- Company Pension
- Tech Benefit- the latest tech at discounted prices
- Life Assurance
- Company Award Events- held at a surprise location each year!
- High Street Discounts
- Birthday Breakfast
- Quarterly Employee Awards- chances to win Hot Tubs, iPads and much more!!
- 33 Days Annual Leave- Length of service scheme- Earn extra days annual leave for length of service/ awards & recognition
- Training & Development Plan- path to management
- 24 Hour Wellbeing Advice Line
- Corporate Charity Days off
Salary & Shift Pattern:
Monday to Friday- 40 hours per week
Core Hours- 8am to 5pm: Flexibility required as assistance with on-call may be required
£22,000 P/A plus oncall allowance & benefits