£19,000- £20,000 P/A
Our Resource Team is expanding!
Smart Solutions are recruiting for permanent Recruitment Administrators / Recruitment Resourcers to join our team on a permanent basis.
Do you have a passion for speaking to people? Have you worked in contact centre environment? Are you looking too step away from shifts and weekend work, and see an end to call time targets? We are now looking for determined and engaging individuals who would like to develop a career in recruitment!
Our Resourcing team are based at our friendly, vibrant Hub based in Coryton, Cardiff. The Recruitment Administrator/ Recruitment Resourcer will support our Consultants with recruitment of live positions.
- Making outbound calls to candidates who have applied for existing jobs
- Advertising live positions, shortlisting and application feedback management
- Building relationships with Candidates on the telephone
- Telephone pre-screening candidates
- Sourcing candidates through job boards
- Registering candidates for employment. This will include uploading documents onto the on-line recruitment system, recruitment administration, creation of interview packs and dealing with simple recruitment queries.
- Travelling to Client sites for onsite Staff check- ins may be required at times
Skills & Experience Required:
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous experience working within a fast paced contact centre environment preferred
- Full UK Driving Licence and access to own vehicle
- Proactive with the ability to work and manage time effectively
- Resilient and able to work as part of a team
- Previous Recruitment Administration/ Recruitment Resourcer experience desirable
- Strong communication skills
What We Offer You:
- Above market basic salary
- Medical cash plan
- Company Pension
- Life Assurance
- Tech Benefits
- Company Award Events- held at a surprise location each year!
- High Street Discounts
- Quarterly Employee Awards- chances to win Hot Tubs, iPads and much more!!
- Length of service scheme- Earn extra days annual leave for length of service/ awards & recognition
- Training & Development Plan- path to management
- Birthday Breakfast
- 24 Hour Wellbeing Advice Line
- Corporate Charity Days off
- And more
Salary & Shift Pattern:
Monday to Friday- 8am to 5pm
£19,000- £20,000 P/A
Immediate starts available, apply today and a member of the team will be in touch!