From £22,000 P/A DOE plus Bonus, On-Call Allowance & Benefits Package
Smart Solutions are growing and are pleased to be recruiting for a Service Consultant to join our team on a permanent basis. The Service Consultant is responsible for the running of a number of the recruitment branch key industrial clients, including the management of all workers involved in servicing these clients
Do you enjoy recruitment, but want to move away from the business development aspect of the role? Are you passionate about ensuring your client’s recruitment needs are fulfilled? Do you enjoy finding and placing people into employment?
In return for your expertise we are offering an outstanding benefits package which will include a focus on your development, leading market salary and bonus scheme as well as other fantastic benefits! We are looking for exceptional individuals to join us so call Smart Solutions today or visit our careers page on the Smart Solutions website
The Benefits we offer:
- Highly Competitive Salary & Performance related bonus
- On- call Allowance
- Medical Cash Plan
- Company Pension
- Life Assurance
- Company Award Events- held at a surprise location each year!
- High Street Discounts
- Birthday Breakfast
- Quarterly Employee Awards- chances to win Hot Tubs, iPads and much more!!
- Tech Benefit- the latest technology gadgets at a discounted price through
- Length of service scheme- Earn extra days annual leave for length of service/ awards & recognition
- Training & Development Plan
- 24 Hour Wellbeing Advice Line
- Corporate Charity Days off
- And more
As a Service Consultant you will be responsible for all recruitment activity to ensure fulfilment, retention and service KPI’s are delivered for key clients. Your focus will be on Client & Candidate management, acting as main point of contact for all designated clients.
Experience & Skills Required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential
- Previous recruitment experience desirable
- Experience in a service driven role with excellent customer service
- Full UK Driving License
- Experience within a manufacturing or logistics environment would be an advantage
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment