Counterbalance Forklift Operator/ Technical Services Operator
12 Month FTC
£9.50 per hour
Smart Solutions are recruiting for a Counterbalance Forklift Operator/ Technical Services Operator working with our leading client- a specialist manufacturer based in Newport.
Working within the chemicals department, you will be part of a well-established team, transporting raw materials/parts for cutting edge technology solutions across the world and global markets.
We are looking for applicants with a background in Counterbalance Forklift operation, along with a good level of PC literacy as the role includes a moderate amount of data collation and inputting.
Day Shift: Monday to Thursday: 08:00 – 16:30 & Friday: 08:00 – 15:30
Rate of Pay: £9.50 per hour.
Core responsibilities of this role are:
- The use of a counterbalance fork truck to transport & store various products, parts or raw materials.
- Various duties based on the client’s request
- Flexibility in respect of availability to work within various departments
- Working under the clients guidance and direction
- Working to the highest levels of health and safety
Skills and experience required include:
- Experience of working in a stores/warehouse environment
- An up to date Counterbalance Forklift License is essential
- Understanding of the client’s needs and demands due to their client requests and increases
- A self-starter with a positive, resilient and tenacious attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Physically fit due the nature of the work
- Due to location you may require transport
An up to date CV is required for this position