The Quality Policy of Smart Solutions (Recruitment) Ltd is to determine, agree & conform to our Client’s needs & expectations, whilst fulfilling the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and statutory law. All of our Recruitment and Office Administration services and activities are undertaken to current revisions of British Standards and Industry Codes of Practice.
Smart Solutions (Recruitment) Ltd recognises that to be competitive & maintain good economic performance in the recruitment industry, we must employ management systems that continually improve the quality of our products & services that in turn increases the satisfaction of our clients, employees, shareholders, suppliers & society at large.
Smart Solutions (Recruitment) Ltd is committed to:
- Providing clients with high quality services which meet requirements and are fit for their purpose;
- Supporting our management & staff in fulfilling and maintaining the requirements of quality standards;
- Operating the business to the systems required by ISO9001:2015
- Enhancing the skills of management and staff through review and actively pursuing an on-going training policy, the objective of which is to prepare staff to perform their work more effectively;
- Promoting the culture of continual quality improvements and the philosophy of getting things “right first time”;
- Rigorously controlling the supply, standard, suitability, and on time provision of flexible workers for all our clients;
- Promoting the quality management systems and ensuring implementation is achieved by internal auditing, management review, corrective and preventive action; and providing a framework for establishing and reviewing quality objectives;
- Maintaining a fair and creative work environment that respects and rewards new ideas, innovation and hard work;
- Achieving corporate objectives and Key Performance Indicators as stated in the terms of our Client Partnership Agreements.
We are conscious that the motivation of our employees is dependent on their training and understanding of the tasks they are expected to perform. It is part of our on-going training programme that this policy is communicated and understood at appropriate levels within Smart Solutions (Recruitment) Ltd and interested parties.
Each employee is responsible for his/her adherence to the principles of the Company’s quality policies and commitments.
The Company will monitor the effectiveness of this policy and its general compliance within the organisation.
(Approved and signed by)
Robert J. Webb