To us, it’s all about nurturing our community, in whichever way suits them.
At Smart we empower our team to explore ways to support their own wider community and gift a day a year to their chosen project. It may include volunteering in a charity, spending time with residents at a local care home or working in partnership with an initiative close to their hearts.
In the last 12 months our team has raised money for multiple charities including:
- Beach cleans in partnership with the Marine Conservation Society during our ‘Smart Community Day’
- Climbing Snowdon (in 4 hours!) raising thousands of pounds and delivering Christmas gift boxes for Age Cymru
- NSPCC fundraising initiatives
- Bobath Charity support
- Cancer Research fundraising
- Supported Gemma’s Pink Army (founded by one of our Smart team) by completing a fitness challenge which saw the team travel the distance between our two farthest offices (Bucharest and Glasgow)
- And we’ve also braved the shave for Macmillan – to name a few!
If you’re in our community and would like some support from our amazing team, get in touch and if we can help, we will. Contact email@example.com